Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.

- H. P. Lovecraft

Sunday, January 17, 2021

I'm on this awesome podcast from G-Slade!

 Hey all,

I had the privilege of spending several hours with G-Slade yesterday, a fellow long-time FAWMer and all-around good dude.  An enigma wrapped in a blueberry pancake wrapped in a pizza - now that's what I call a podcast!

We wax idiotic about a lot of stuff, mostly aliens and music too.

Click the pic for the podcast :)



He's had tons of other folks on there as well, and doing a fantastic job of representing a plethora of musical genres.  It's worth it just to hear him pronounce the word I now only know as:

M! I! crooked letter, crooked letter, I! crooked letter crooked letter I! humpback humpback I!

(Mississippi for all those who haven't visited the excellent P-Valley)


No comments: