Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.

- H. P. Lovecraft

Friday, July 6, 2007

Life Imitates Darude


By now, I'm sure you've heard that a sand storm has enveloped an entire city in China. That's too bad. But it does bring to mind a certain song I remember a DJ Scott Powel caning back in the day (I am so kidding about that).

But I do think that Darude predicted this, and that he may be the new messiah. Has anyone tried to translate this into Morse code?

Another dead giveaway: my cat Boa ran when I shoved my laptop playing this song in his face. He usually loves it when I do that.

Dare you click my link? Muahahahhaahahaaaaaaa

1 comment:

bereweber said...

i dared & clicked! nice track!!
and nice post, with the sand think, did that really happen? the city buried under sand :)
oh el boa! hope his ear gets better too